I’m absolutely loving do the Weekly Wishes! It’s so fun to join in on this link up from The Nectar Collective and see what everyone else’s weekly wishes are. Thank you everyone who commented last week, it was really encouraging!
Let’s recap last week’s wishes:
1. Make all this week’s dinner at home. So this one was almost completed. We did order Chinese once this week. All other dinner meals were made at home. So this week is almost a win.
2. Do my arm physical therapy exercises 4 to 5 times. Definitely only did my arm exercises once this week. I did my aqua therapy 4 times this week, but didn’t do my extra arm exercises with the band. Definite fail.
3. Research my secret project. I worked on this and got things rolling in the right direction. Lots more to do until the big reveal.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
1. Find an apartment. We are in need of finding an apartment closer to my work. I’ve narrowed it down to two apartments and we just need to make our final decision and pray the price is right.
2. Do my arm exercises. I need to really get in the habit of doing these exercises. I really do hate doing them though. Dr. orders
3. Research secret project. This has been really fun doing all the research and finding out what needs to be done. Can’t wait to reveal, but have no idea when that will be.
I hope you are having a great start to your week and that you get all your weekly wishes finished!