There are about two months left of 2014. We are currently in the last quarter of the year. I thought it would be fun to let you all in on what I’m hoping the last two months of 2014 will look like on the blog. One of my goals for last week was to make a blog plan for Q4. I thought I would do it in the form of a blog post and share.
1. I want to post here at least twice a week, but if I can do three times a week that would be even better. Mondays and Fridays will be the days I strive for twice a week. And for a third day of the week, it will Wednesdays, like today.
2. Share with you my tips and mistakes in moving. We are moving at the beginning of next month and I would love to take you a long for the ride!
3. Share some great companies that I’ve found or been introduced to. I’ve never really had a blog category that I’ve chosen and I would love to make this blog more of a lifestyle blog that covers all sorts of different topics that everyone in life deals with. From fashion to cooking to moving to enjoying the Lord.
4. Behind the scenes: make some changes in my home routine to make it more conducive to having more time to blog. Also, to start thinking about what I want to do with this blog coming 2015.
I love to share with you what’s going on behind the screen. I would love to have your input in what you would like to see on the blog as well. Let me know in the comments below!
Hi friends, I hope you had a great weekend! We packed some for our upcoming move. I’m really hoping we can make this move a really smooth transition. Since lots of packing is in store for me today, we’re keeping this post short.
LAST WEEK’S WISHES
1. Declutter my side of the closet. This one didn’t happen. I did pack up all half our living room, though.
2. Make a blog plan. I’ve made a plan and I’ll be sharing it on Wednesday.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
1. Pack more. I’m hoping to pack up the whole living room this week. I would also like to start in on the kitchen/dining room area. I have a huge collection of Starbucks mugs that need to be packed.
It’s time for another Weekly Wishes! I hope you all had a great weekend! We found out on Friday that the apartment we thought we weren’t gonna get, we actually got it! This was one of my goals from a couple of weeks ago. So it’s nice to have accomplished that goal. We move in to our new apartment in four weeks. We’ve got a lot of decluttering and packing to do in the weeks leading up. So let’s get to this week’s Weekly Wishes.
LAST WEEK’S WISHES
1. Recover from my injection. I’m pretty much recovered. It has taken full effect, but it’s definitely helped lessen the pain.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
1. Declutter my side of the closet. I want to go through some of my clothes and clear out some of the excess stuff in the closet. This will also help with packing as I will have less to pack.
2. Make a blog plan. I’ve been blogging for a while, but I always get distracted and leave for a few weeks up to a few months. I really want to continue blogging through the holiday season. I definitely need to get some sort of plan going. I’ve definitely fallen off the planning wagon.
Do you have any goals for this week? I’d love to hear them!
I hope your Monday is going well. I just finished my last session of aqua physical therapy. It’s been a long road coming for this last session. So it’s definitely nice to have it over with. This last weekend included apartment hunting, kitchen clear out, dinner with my parents and an especially lazy Sunday with my husband. It was a wonderfully, boring weekend.
LAST’S WEEK’S WISHES
1. Find an apartment. We looked at the second apartment and really wanted to apply, but alas it was out of our price range. So we are still on the hunt for the right apartment for us, near my job.
2. Do my arm exercises. I did them once. So I really need to figure out a way to integrate these into my life better.
3. Research secret project. The research continues and I’m getting more and more excited about debuting this project. It will probably be something that gets revealed in Jan. 2015.
THIS’S WEEK’S WISHES
1. Recover from my injection. This week only has one wish. I get an injection tomorrow to help with my back pain. And I don’t want to have any other goals except to recover.
Welcome to a new feature on the blog – Blog Tip Friday. This won’t be an every Friday feature, but when I do have blog tips/tricks to hand out, they will be coming in the form of a Blog Tip Friday. I’m so excited about this new feature on the blog. I’ve been afraid for a little while to give too many blogging tips because I’m not a seasoned blogger. I was also thinking that it might be fun to hear tips from someone just learning as I go. I’ve had this blog for a year and a half now. I haven’t always been consistent in the blogging, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have anything to share.
So let’s kick off this Blog Tip Friday with a WordPress plugin: Revive Old Post.
Social media is essential part to growing your blog following and getting your posts in front of the most eyes. Revive Old Post allows you to set it and forget it. It will tweet out old posts for you in order to grow your traffic. You can chose how old the posts are that are tweeted and how often tweets go out from Revive Old Post.